- To arrange space on a rental basis with infrastructural facilities for establishing industries and businesses unit on a formal premises:
- To provide training and other skill development support to DIU students and other interested persons who like to develop themselves as an entrepreneur:
- To run Lab-cum-Demonstration Centre at IIC premise for internship, training and production for the DIU students and potential entrepreneurs working at IIC:
- To conduct seminar, workshop, conference, carnival & competition; survey, studies & research; sub-contracting linkage with skill development training institutes, receive interns from Universities etc
- To arrange credit facilities with the help of selective public and private sector Banks for the entrepreneurs who will setup industries at IIC.
- To maintain facilities for, product exhibition, central server arrangement, Seminar-cum-Conference Room, cafeteria etc.;
- To provide counselling and consultancy services for entrepreneurship development including the preparation project proposal/profile preparation, meeting the promotional & regulatory requirements etc.;
- To provide market promotion support for the entrepreneurs working at IIC by arranging fair & exhibition; providing data, information & counselling; creating linkage with probable buyers at home & abroad etc.;
- To make the IIC as a Centre of excellence with the aim to establish it as a model Centre of this kind both for the public and private sectors of the country
Target Group Clients of IIC:
- DIU students and alumni;
- External entrepreneurs who like to find space with infrastructural facilities and other support services in formal premises;
- Different government and non-government organizations including banks who like to render services to businesses and industries.